REMINDER: VIP TICKET DEADLINE TO GET YOUR VIP KIT MAILED IS **MONDAY, APRIL 30**!
When your kit is mailed, you will have everything you need to skip the registration line and get in 15 minutes early each day! Avoid the entry lines!
VIP Ticket: The ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE at the Colorado Chocolate Festival – and the ULTIMATE MOTHER’S DAY GIFT! $50.
- One VIP Admission bracelet
- 12 regular Taste Tickets good at any booth
- 12 VIP Indulgence Tickets – good at any of our hand-selected VIP program booths! Exclusive chocolates!
- Custom Box to hold your 12 VIP Chocolates, so you can eat them later if you want.
- Early Admission! Get in 15 minutes before the doors open both days, to get a jump on the crowd.
- Reserved seating on the front rows at all stage events throughout the Festival!
- VIP Kit mailed to you so you can wear your VIP bracelet in and totally skip the Registration line (if purchased by April 30)
- Chocolate Shop Truffles and Chocolates
- Chocolate Therapist, The
- Elixir Boutique Chocolates
- Goufrais German Cool Treat
- House of Stewart Confections
- Marrom Bombom Brazilian Delicacies
- Red Wagon Chocolates
- Robin Chocolates
- Scratch Sweets
- Sweet Cooie’s
- Sweet Fabula
- Whitewater Kettle Corn Inc.
- Tickets are still just $5 admission, with Taste Tickets priced at 12 for $10.
- Kids age 4 and under are FREE, and parking on Friday is also FREE.
- Chocolate Judging Tickets ($35) also available (ONLY 2 LEFT)!
- USA TODAY: 50 States – 50 Food Festivals (We were the one for Colorado!)
- ORBITZ Travel: One of “The 5 Coolest Food Fairs in the US!”
- ResortsAndLodges.com – “
Denver’s Ultimate Chocolate Showcase”!
- Westword’s Best of Denver – BEST FOOD FAIR!
4:00 PM OPEN
5:00 PM Chocolate Happy Hour Pairing! Taste chocolates with different wine and beer! (Requires Taste Tickets)
6:00 PM Name That Chocolate! Can you identify chocolates while tasting them blindfolded??? Enter to win a GOLDEN TICKET worth $10 at any booth!
7:00 PM Live music on stage (Band TBA)
8:00 PM Live music on stage (Band TBA)
9:00 PM CLOSE
10:00 AM OPEN
11:00 AM Mother’s Day Cake Cutting! Visit the Chocolate Shop booth for delicious chocolate Mother’s Day cake! FREE to all mom’s! (Requires Taste Tickets for the rest of you!)
12:00 PM Chocolate Pudding Eating Contest! Enter to win a GOLDEN TICKET worth $10 at any booth! Rounds for kids and adults!
1:00 PM Chocolate Dipped Whaaat? Denver’s wackiest chef, Andrew Novick, is at it again! What will we dare you to try this year? Come find out! (Taste Tickets required to sample.)
2:00 PM Chocolatier Championships hosted by TV’s Chris Parente! Who will win our coveted awards for Best Truffle, Best Fudge, Best Toffee, Best Chocolate Design and Best Open Class? Find out, when we hand out the award certificates and cash prizes!
3:00 PM The Mom Game! This is a new one – and FUN! Moms answer fun, simple questions about themselves backstage then join their kid onstage and see how many right answers they can get. Each right answer gets a chocolate treat! Winning team wins 2 Golden Tickets!
5:00 PM CLOSE
Friday: 4:00 – 9:00 pm