FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Do you provide custom and personalized orders? – Song Sense Jewelry would love to partner with you to create a design just for you or your loved one. The design process is interactive. Give me a brief description of the custom jewelry design(s) you wish created (size, stones, metals, etc.), including colors, styles and beads; and possibly photos of the idea. If its something I do here at Song Sense, I’ll send you a list of other information I need. I’ll work up a design and send it to you. Once we’re on the same page, I require 50% down payment, to begin purchasing materials. Full payment is required before I send the jewelry.Contact me and we’ll begin creating together!
- Why are our prices so low on designer quality jewelry? – My unique, yet affordable handmade beaded jewelry and clay wearable art pieces use genuine gemstones, Swarovski crystals, freshwater pearls, glass, wood, fossil, seed beads, polymer clay, sterling silver, and gold in necklaces, pendants, earrings, or bracelets. However, I save money and lower prices by buying materials on sale, keeping no overhead, selling online, having no staff to pay, and keeping profit low.
- What kind of necklace will go with everything? – Did you ever get dressed and then discover that none of your jewelry looks right with your outfit?Buying quality jewelry that will not go out of style is a good investment. It should be the basis of your collection. Then add a few trendy pieces. Beaded jewelry has a long history and offers a wide variety of styles, colors, and materials.
- Necklace suggestions – Neutral Colors that can be worn with any color clothes:
- Black – onyx, black agate, hypersthene
- Off-white – fossil or coral
- White – pearls, moonstone
- Gray – hematite, agate
- Brown – smoky quartz, pietersite, obsidian, jasper or wood
- Crystal – quartz, Swarovski
- What Necklace Length Should I Get?
- 14 inches – Collar – Tightly around the neck
- 16 inches – Choker – Tightly against the base of the throat
- 18 inches – Princess – On the collarbone
- 20 to 24 inches – Matinee – Between the collarbone and the bust
- What Size Bracelet Do I Wear?
These simple instructions will tell you how to measure your wrist properly. This will also give you the information you need the next time you buy a bracelet.
Measure tightly where your wrist is broadest.
Measure your wrist with a flexible, soft tape measure just below the wrist bone (below the wrist bone is the area between your hand and the wrist bone). This is your actual wrist size, not your bracelet size. Add approx. ½” to 1″, depending on how you far you like bracelets to hang on your hand. This is your actual bracelet size.
NOTE: If you do not have a measuring tape, you can use a piece of string to wrap around your wrist and then measure the length with a regular ruler.
AVERAGE BRACELET LENGTHS:
- Petite – 7″
- Medium – 7-1/2″-8″
- Large – 8-1/2″
- Plus size – 9″
- Ankle bracelet* – 9-1/2″-10″
- *Anklets usually include a 1″-2″ extension.
- Small 8″
- Medium 8-1/2″
- Large 9″
- Plus size 9-1/2″